*14/15 Tuition will be announced soon.
Unless tuition is paid in full by August 15, all tuition payments are handled by the school’s tuition billing service company, FACTS Management Company. There is a link on our web site to facilitate the enrollment process. FACTS charges a once a year service fee. The program is based on ACH payments. There is a charge for any returned check or refusal of an automatic deduction by the bank. Late payments incur an added fee. Unexplained nonpayment is considered delinquent.
TUITION PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Pay in full by August 15, or
- Enroll in the FACTS® Tuition Management Service. Payments may begin in July.
- Please note that you may pay in full for one child and utilize FACTS® for another.
FACTS® TUITION MANAGEMENT OVERVIEW
- There is an annual non-refundable $41 administrative fee for enrollment in the FACTS® program per family. This fee will be added to your tuition collected by FACTS® please do not make this payment to the school.
- You must enroll with FACTS® by June 15 to be eligible for the 12 month plan. For all other plans, the deadline is July 15. The link to FACTS is on the school website.
- All families not selecting the FACTS® tuition plan will be expected to make one direct payment to Presentation School for the entire amount of tuition no later than August 15.
- The $25.00 Application Fee for new students must be submitted with the application. The Registration Fee for new students is due upon acceptance to the school.
- Returning students must reserve their spot by paying the Registration Fee by the date designated by the Administration.
- All Application Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- There will be a $20 returned check fee for all checks made payable to Presentation School that do not clear the bank.
WHEN PARENTS/GUARDIANS FAIL TO PAY TUITION AND FAIL TO DISCUSS FINANCIAL PROBLEMS WITH SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS TO ARRIVE AT AN ACCEPTABLE PAYMENT PLAN, the school shall give parents/guardians written warning of possible recommended transfer of students for failure to meet financial obligations toward the school. Failure to maintain current with tuition and/or PPB hours and/or 20 Scrip requirements may jeopardize re-enrollment for the coming year. Two months of unexplained non-payment of tuition is considered delinquent and it can result in a recommended transfer for failure to meet promised financial obligations. Report cards may be withheld, but transcripts may not be withheld from those delinquent in tuition unless the parent(s) and/or guardian(s) have signed an agreement by which they explicitly waive their rights. Before accepting a student transferring from a Catholic school, the school shall obtain verification that no tuition is owed to the school from which the student transfers.
- Families must notify the school in writing if a student is withdrawn from the school.
- The registration fee is non refundable after July 15.
- The school will not provide a report card, progress report, or diploma unless all outstanding balances are paid.